Re: [cdt-dev] Contribution to Eclipse : IP

Ah, yes, I usually send to legal then later realize it's license. You'd figure I'd have learned by now :).

Thanks Mike
:D

From: Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 30 May, 2012 1:12 PM
To: "'CDT General developers list.'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Contribution to Eclipse : IP

Actually, that's license@xxxxxxxxxxx :)

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: May-30-12 12:50 PM
To: CDT General developers list.

These kind of questions are handled by the Eclipse Foundation. Please forward this to legal@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Cheers,

Doug

From: Mathieu fourticq <mfourticq2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 30 May, 2012 10:58 AM
To: Eclipse CDT dev <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Contribution to Eclipse : IP

Hi,

  I am willing to contribute to the eclipse community for the C++ unit part that is being developped for the JUNO version and that was introduced by Anton (xgsa@xxxxxxxxx). My aim is to test/debug/tune and contribute if I can to this part of code.

  I have then asked to my company if I could contribute to the Eclipse community and I am in the final row to get the approval.

  Now my company request expressively that : "
contributions will be made under the Eclipse license only".

  Is it compatible with yout IP policy ?

Thanks for your help,
Mathieu Fourticq

Back to the top