[cdt-dev] Contribution to Eclipse : IP

Hi,

  I am willing to contribute to the eclipse community for the C++ unit part that is being developped for the JUNO version and that was introduced by Anton (xgsa@xxxxxxxxx). My aim is to test/debug/tune and contribute if I can to this part of code.

  I have then asked to my company if I could contribute to the Eclipse community and I am in the final row to get the approval.

  Now my company request expressively that : "contributions will be made under the Eclipse license only".

  Is it compatible with yout IP policy ?

Thanks for your help,
Mathieu Fourticq

Back to the top