[cdt-dev] Will CDT provide advanced features based on Reverse Debugging? E.g. Variable History

Hi Guys:
     Will CDT provide any advanced features based on Reverse Debugging?

     I've been playing around the Chronon Time Travelling Debugger by Google and get excited with their brilliant features:
              - Variable History View   https://chronon.onconfluence.com/display/DOC/Variable+History+View
              - Method History View  https://chronon.onconfluence.com/display/DOC/Method+History+View

     The fact is that Chronon Time Travelling Debugger is a Java Debugger, and I'm curious if CDT would achieve the similar thing with DSF or EDC.  I tried the reverse debugging with CDT 8 and found it quite basic,  it would be great if you guys provide some "History" information for Variables, Expressions, etc, which would be very helpful in detecting root cause of a program.

     I guess it is doable since the cornerstone is "Reverse Debugging" and you guys already have it. Do you have any plans?

    Thanks.

Xing Yun

Back to the top