[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cdt-dev] codan: lint integration
- From: Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:14:36 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:reply-to:received :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=nPw4xtjVBOO7m7SRJqpydl06Fv+TQEM2+tHKyEM14eU=; b=UY3UCua6AuYQO9gBqFjNHuQmMIvKMK7ufL4iYbbfWAw93CUV0kL2lGqWLAy0AkCoVJ 0isaYjWzWEHMzqOAcA/Ir97RgNmSw6LRGysg2qHys0jOHB9dwbzqxjgzGNVmZEy2ZArG JBTy1Qj3B/a/lrq9HcigzC6MYD3VgAaOwilv8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:reply-to:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; b=xhenY2Jzgkl764skxoM6jVQJm2p1wUjgCSiGip5JkbGHDrteW72XB+ekR2CIzBTo8U q7velAci7JW4osoB29q2YoFv4GjCjBoF7HNlk6FpXEi5x13MiKHSqgy2KBvPbfZlhJiN RMjx2GLI4st3OP89SFX55l9Rnt388+WBaG8vY=
I want to write flexelint integration using codan.
The question is - where do I put it.
The options are"
a) do not commit to cdt
b) make part of current codan examples plugin (would be hard to
separate if somebody wants just it)
c) make another plugin in codan
c.1) just commit to cvs and don't include in ditribution
c.2) commit as plugin and include in codan feature
If you wondering what it would contain:
- error parser, customized by flexelint format file (it is not trivial
because it has multiline errors)
- extension for problem details which would have a link to problem
documentation from their web-site
- possibly some quick fixes (such as adding comment to not show again)