Re: [cdt-dev] Helios M7

Ok, let's plan to have another build Monday morning then. I'll update the build script when Platform declares M7 so we can build against it.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Doug Schaefer ---04/30/2010 12:08:38 PM---Either way, the door is open to do another build on Monday Doug Schaefer ---04/30/2010 12:08:38 PM---Either way, the door is open to do another build on Monday morning, especially as the platform M7 is

Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>

04/30/2010 12:08 PM

Re: [cdt-dev] Helios M7

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Either way, the door is open to do another build on Monday morning, especially as the platform M7 isn't out yet, and there could be surprises lurking.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:34 AM, James Blackburn <jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: _______________________________________________
cdt-dev mailing list
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx