[cdt-dev] Re: codan: lint integration

Considering the feedback I think
a) I would host it on sourceforge as separate project. Technically I
think flexelint should have done it themselves
or sponsor it :)
It will be based on codan and will also use facilities for problem
profiles (disabling/enabling problems) which would
generate lint input file (besides error parsers and help navigation
and quick fixes).
It would be open for contribution from anybody.
b) In cdt I will add small example in example plugins in codan just to
show usages of certain API's

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Alena Laskavaia
<elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I want to write flexelint integration using codan.
> The question is - where do I put it.
>
> The options are"
> a) do not commit to cdt
> b) make part of current codan examples plugin (would be hard to
> separate if somebody wants just it)
> c) make another plugin in codan
> c.1) just commit to cvs and don't include in ditribution
> c.2) commit as plugin and include in codan feature
>
> any suggestions?
>
> If you wondering what it would contain:
> - error parser, customized by flexelint format file (it is not trivial
> because it has multiline errors)
> - extension for problem details which would have a link to problem
> documentation from their web-site
> - possibly some quick fixes (such as adding comment to not show again)

Back to the top