Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Build Console enhancements

Definitely, we've had numerous requests for SCons, CMake, Jam support. So we have to be sensitive to that.

Also, how does scanner discovery fit into this picture? It runs as a separate builder. Would running this command without Eclipse builder support break that?

:D