Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Build Console enhancements

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:00 PM, <Warren.Paul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hyperlinks of errors/warnings in the console view would be a great addition IMO.  There's actually a bug (or two or three) about this with a good amount of history.  I would recommend tracking that down so you can see whatever issues you might run into.  I remember looking at doing that a year or two ago and ran into some problems that couldn't be solved without a decent refactor of the CDT build console.

It must be  bug 203727 you are talking about

Andrew

Back to the top