Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Build Console enhancements

2009/10/20 Andrew Gvozdev <angvoz.dev@xxxxxxxxx>:
> - Currently builds lock the whole workspace. Perhaps it is reasonable to
> have an option to run such console command without locking and refresh?
> There are many workflows which would benefit like remote compilation. This
> would also help with a problem with markers appearing only after build is
> finished mentioned by Olexiy.

I'm going to be looking at this at some point over the next couple
months. I've had some success with using more relaxed scheduling rules
for makefile builds. This requires some platform support (which now
exists) although deltas since last build is broken, I believe.

Given that all CDT builds are run form the Eclipse builder, this issue
is somewhat orthogonal to Console improvements, and I think should
remain separate.

Cheers,
James