Re: [cdt-dev] Reacting to project option changes

Hi, Volodya,

I'm glad it works for you!  You are correct that the the project-description delta from the workspace notifies of changes to a different file:  it's the .project file.  The C Project Description file is .cproject.  Happily, there are APIs that let us not not worry about which file is which  ;-)

Cheers,

Christian

On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 17:03 +0400, Vladimir Prus wrote:
On Monday 06 July 2009 Christian W. Damus wrote:

Hi Christian,

> You can attach an ICProjectDescriptionListener to the CoreModel, to be
> notified whenever a project's description changes.  All of the managed
> build settings are stored in the project description.

This appears to be working fine for what I want. I previously
used resource listener, trying to catch deltas with IResourceDelta.DESCRIPTION
flag on project, but presumably that's some different description.

Thanks a lot!

- Volodya