Re: [cdt-dev] Reacting to project option changes

On Monday 06 July 2009 Christian W. Damus wrote:

Hi Christian,

> You can attach an ICProjectDescriptionListener to the CoreModel, to be
> notified whenever a project's description changes.  All of the managed
> build settings are stored in the project description.

This appears to be working fine for what I want. I previously
used resource listener, trying to catch deltas with IResourceDelta.DESCRIPTION
flag on project, but presumably that's some different description.

Thanks a lot!

- Volodya

Back to the top