Re: [cdt-dev] Reacting to project option changes

Hi,

I'm trying to do the same here, but the getDelta() method of CProjectDescriptionEvent seems to always return null, even though I've changed several build settings and clicked apply. I'm wondering if this is a bug or I'm just not using it properly?

Cheers,
Mike