[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Reacting to project option changes
- From: Mike Wrighton <mike.wrighton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 09:53:18 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=YG1gDfU5VHzTXSyf6A4khvJQyHHkfwSr4IgaWrJo2CQ=; b=foM/LaAtL5Hpcy4rltCQF910pcxN6D60q0YjEkkzUnZqP8Fw7l9yljJSctSKu6tgVk 5O7AmUeIVtJkYunn8gQTf8M/CeOn4702rOzDLo8exdUXyeFoHQ5lyXbZNjX4dpqQh7Ce wcbtELD02/DPeK81UpTOKjgiiUkdf1cFk5osw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=rVU/oUU7KJV8CcCJKY/2wK9nnj6KqDaVdv5Z+iesRcDZi/hh/Xbtj5qjqolO0P0KDg EQHZvXLynBQGbFF/aX7fsHhldDFCbn3D1fVI+mC9IlJj1Nm5f/7BL3/UuPlQQHj4HhF4 VPFFdM0FaHguZXSvReyPMs+dEaVFoHkZ5v3Sk=
I'm trying to do the same here, but the getDelta() method of CProjectDescriptionEvent seems to always return null, even though I've changed several build settings and clicked apply. I'm wondering if this is a bug or I'm just not using it properly?
On 6 July 2009 14:11, Christian W. Damus <cdamus@xxxxxxx>
I'm glad it works for you! You are correct that the the project-description delta from the workspace notifies of changes to a different file: it's the .project file. The C Project Description file is .cproject. Happily, there are APIs that let us not not worry about which file is which ;-)
On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 17:03 +0400, Vladimir Prus wrote:
On Monday 06 July 2009 Christian W. Damus wrote:
> You can attach an ICProjectDescriptionListener to the CoreModel, to be
> notified whenever a project's description changes. All of the managed
> build settings are stored in the project description.
This appears to be working fine for what I want. I previously
used resource listener, trying to catch deltas with IResourceDelta.DESCRIPTION
flag on project, but presumably that's some different description.
Thanks a lot!
cdt-dev mailing list
cdt-dev mailing list