Re: [cdt-dev] DSF: cannot pause a program

Well, I did not find any suspicios issues.

The control seems to go to a spawner.dll which I do not know how to
debug. Perhaps, someone knows how to do this? Any hints are
appresiated.

I had created a simple program which also cannot be paused. This is a
Managed C++ Hello world with simple modifications.
It is compiled with Cygwin.
If I try to suspend it (while it is waiting for user input), it does
not suspends.

Also, Standard launcher is not possible to pause a program.

My configuration is
CDT 6.0,
Java 1.6.0_13
GCC  3.4.4 (cygming special)
GDB 6.8.0.20080328-cvs (cygwin-special)
Win32 XP

I had some feeling that I was able to pause QEMU with the same
configuration (or almost the same) few month ago.

Can someone try to test this program and confirm my observations?

Dmitry