From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Pawel Piech
Sent: Tue 8/26/2008 6:11 PM
To: CDT Debug developers list; CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-debug-dev] GDB CVS HEAD

I know that GDB is adding non-stop multi threading support in HEAD which
includes many protocol changes.  But as far as I know the new protocol
features are only enabled when the non-stop mode is turned on, so
CDI-GDB should not break.  BTW, Marc and Francois are adding support for
the non-stop mode to DSF-GDB right now for the DD 1.1 release.

Cheers,
Pawel

P.S. Seems like cdt-debug-dev is pretty much dead right now.  I'm CC'ing
cdt-dev so that the GDB developers may respond as well.