[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-debug-dev] GDB CVS HEAD

I know that GDB is adding non-stop multi threading support in HEAD which includes many protocol changes. But as far as I know the new protocol features are only enabled when the non-stop mode is turned on, so CDI-GDB should not break. BTW, Marc and Francois are adding support for the non-stop mode to DSF-GDB right now for the DD 1.1 release.

Cheers,
Pawel

P.S. Seems like cdt-debug-dev is pretty much dead right now. I'm CC'ing cdt-dev so that the GDB developers may respond as well.

Øyvind Harboe wrote:
I tried GDB CVS HEAD today (>GDB 6.8) and it did not work well with
CDT.

There appears to be some problem(not investigated) with CDT detecting
the state (running/halted) of GDB.

Has anyone else run CDT & GDB CVS HEAD lately?

Back to the top