Re: [cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-debug-dev] GDB CVS HEAD

On Wednesday 27 August 2008 02:11:08 Pawel Piech wrote:
> I know that GDB is adding non-stop multi threading support in HEAD which
> includes many protocol changes.  But as far as I know the new protocol
> features are only enabled when the non-stop mode is turned on, so
> CDI-GDB should not break.

I believe that essentially all MI changes for non-stop are also enabled
for all-stop. OTOH, they are supposed to only add more notification,
and more commands, existing frontends should not be affected.

If there's specific change in behaviour that breaks CDT I'm likely to
fix it, but somebody should narrow down any breakage to specific GDB/MI
commands.

- Volodya

Back to the top