Re: [cdt-dev] Context for the console

Hi Anton,

Thanks in advance for your answer but I had been the experiments with the eclipse-platform-I20080227-1100-linux-gtk.tar.gz integration build with tha same results ctrl+D doesn't work too.

   my test program is:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

int main(void) {
   int  car;
while((car=getchar())!=EOF)
   {
       printf("%c %x\n",car,car);
   }
   printf("perico\n");
   return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}

Inside a normal console it works fine.

On the other hand I have merged eclipse ganymede with the "legacy" cdt plugin release 3.2 plugin. is it ok?

thanks

Leherbauer, Anton escribió:
The problem with bug 34052 is that it was broken intermediately during 3.4 development (bug 217922).
It is already fixed again, but the fix is not yet part of a milestone build, ie. 3.4 M5 still contains the bug.
You could try an integration build if you can't wait for 3.4 M6.

Toni