Re: [cdt-dev] Algorithm for "Automatic discovery of include paths and symbols"

Hi,

Try this as a starting point:

org.eclipse.cdt.make.scannerdiscovery.GCCScannerInfoConsoleParserTests.java

which can be found in the org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.tests project.

Thanks,
--Fredrik

Tomljenovic Marko (G2/PJ-PMT2) wrote:
Hello folks,

Does anybody know which Java file is responsible for finding out the include paths and symbols when loading a build output file or when running the software build?

I am asking because through trial and error I cannot find out how (which regexp !!?? Is used) the include paths can be found from a given build output file!

Thanks in advance

Kind regards
*Marko Tomljenovic*
Robert Bosch GmbH
Automotive Software Engineering Standardization
Integrated Development Environment Group
G2/PJ-PMT2
Wernerstr. 1 - 70442 Stuttgart - GERMANY
_www.bosch.com_ <file://www.bosch.com>
Tel.: +49 711 811 - 54830
Fax: +49 711 811 - 54641
email: Marko.Tomljenovic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Office: Stuttgart,
Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 14000
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Hermann Scholl
Managing Directors: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried Dais, Bernd Bohr, Wolfgang Chur, Rudolf Colm, Gerhard Kümmel, Wolfgang Malchow, Peter Marks; Volkmar Denner, Peter Tyroller