[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cdt-dev] RE: Deleting a PDOM
- From: <Tim.Kelly@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 11:14:13 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Ach1eiesbAea4nZhSqK/AB4LmX0biQAC17GQAWTY5gAAwIW/EA==
- Thread-topic: Deleting a PDOM
Hi - I logged this bug:
relating to problems with updating prebuilt PDOMs.
>From: Kelly Tim (Nokia-D-MSW/Austin)
>Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 3:23 PM
>To: 'CDT General developers list.'
>Subject: Deleting a PDOM
>Hi - Any one know how I might delete a PDOM that is otherwise
>be open for reading?
>I'm trying to rewite SDK PDOMs with the PDOM exporter but once
>the PDOM is in use by another project the updated PDOM can't
>be copied to it's proper home.