Re: [cdt-dev] Scanner info macro file

> Well, seems IScannerInfoCollector is indeed missing this API. Anyway,
> there is a very clear connection from IScannerInfoProvider to
> IExtendedScannerInfo. So far for the API itself. My own
> ScannerInfoProvider using my own ExtendedScannerInfo is completely
> independent of CDT and works just fine, also with include and macro
> files. I can't comment on CDT internal implementation details, but I
> doubt the IExtendedScannerInfo is not considered somehow by the
> AST/PDOM, so you are probably just looking at the wrong place. But if
> CDT indeed does not use this information, it probably should be fixed
> then...

Well poking around PDOM is what lead me to IExtendedScannerInfo, so
that seems to be ok. I'm currently just missing the link between it
and my scanner info provider, so I'm interested in how you linked
your own ScannerInfoProvider. My situation is that I'm having a
managed build project with a toolchain defining a
ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile that allows me to define an
IExternalScannerInfoProvider, not an IScannerInfoProvider?

Thanks,
  Wieant

Back to the top