RE: [cdt-dev] Scanner info macro file

Well, seems IScannerInfoCollector is indeed missing this API. Anyway,
there is a very clear connection from IScannerInfoProvider to
IExtendedScannerInfo. So far for the API itself. My own
ScannerInfoProvider using my own ExtendedScannerInfo is completely
independent of CDT and works just fine, also with include and macro
files. I can't comment on CDT internal implementation details, but I
doubt the IExtendedScannerInfo is not considered somehow by the
AST/PDOM, so you are probably just looking at the wrong place. But if
CDT indeed does not use this information, it probably should be fixed
then...

My 2 cents only,

Walter