RE: [cdt-dev] Scanner info macro file

I simply used the dedicated extension point
org.eclipse.cdt.core.ScannerInfoProvider. Well, this is what is said
next to its definition:

<!--
=========== -->
<!-- Obsolete extension point, use the IPathEntry mechanism to provide
include/macros    -->
<!--

So I also provided my own implementation of the extension point
org.eclipse.cdt.core.PathEntryContainerInitializer (which basically is
only a wrapper of my ScannerInfoProvider, except the implementation of
IPathEntryContainerExtension.isEmpty()).

Its getting complicated...

Walter