RE: [cdt-dev] Indexer and ctags

Yeah... the old builds are a bit buried.

Try http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/eclipse3.1/ for
downloading the build.  Note that the code there was meant to work with
Eclipse 3.1 so expect  breakage if you try to use that code as-is within
the context of Eclipse 3.3 and the CDT 4.0 that goes with it.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             "Scott Bell"
             <Scott.Bell@Centu
             ryTel.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/05/2007 03:45          RE: [cdt-dev] Indexer and ctags
             PM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Chris,

Thank you for your response.  I didn?t see it for some reason, so I copied
from the online archive.

I looked and I didn?t see where I could find that SDK.  I would be willing
to look into updating the code to handle ctags again ? I think it is an
essential backward compatibility issue.  Could you direct me to where I can
find the code?

Cheers,
Scott Bell
I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
Thomas Jefferson
?Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity? (The simplest solution
is the most likely?Occam?s Razor)
William of Ockham