RE: [cdt-dev] Indexer and ctags

Chris,

Thank you for your response.  I didn’t see it for some reason, so I copied from the online archive.

I looked and I didn’t see where I could find that SDK.  I would be willing to look into updating the code to handle ctags again – I think it is an essential backward compatibility issue.  Could you direct me to where I can find the code?

Cheers,

Scott Bell

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.

Thomas Jefferson

“Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity” (The simplest solution is the most likely—Occam’s Razor)

William of Ockham