From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaber, Gerhard
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:35 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Language mapping issues

Hi!

I just fixed some issues with language mapping. See bug #185465. It affects the core and the ui plugin.

Language mappings were not written to disk, and the language mapping property page did not listen to language mapping changes.

Could someone have a look at it and commit the patch, please? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

   Gerhard

Back to the top