[cdt-dev] M7 Countdown

Good progress this week. We should try and get this down to zero sometime tomorrow (Friday).

12 bugs found.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

87119

enh

P3

Anton Leherbauer

alan ezust

REOP

Linu

4.0 RC0

Shortcut to Toggle Header/Source

184390

nor

P3

Bala Torati

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

Wind

4.0 M7

[Template Engine] Hellow World templates should allow spe...

184449

nor

P3

Bala Torati

Mikhail Sennikovsky

ASSI

All

4.0 M7

[Template Engine] It should be possible to press "Finish"...

184452

nor

P3

Bala Torati

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

All

4.0 M7

[Template Engine] It should be possible to externalize st...

184455

nor

P3

Bala Torati

Mikhail Sennikovsky

ASSI

All

4.0 M7

[Template Engine] NPE in template engine tests

184462

nor

P3

Bala Torati

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

All

4.0 M7

[Template Engine] We should define the default set of tem...

184593

nor

P3

Bala Torati

Mikhail Sennikovsky

ASSI

All

4.0 M7

[Template Engine] Need a way to add tool-chain associatio...

150861

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Warren Paul

NEW

Wind

4.0 M7

Display enum text in the debugger

179340

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Ken Ryall

REOP

Wind

4.0 M7

toggle breakpoints in C++ perspective

182953

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

L. Frank Turovich

ASSI

Wind

4.0 M7

[patch] Make pref panels need updating

185956

cri

P1

Ken Ryall

John Cortell

ASSI

Wind

4.0 M7

ICDITarget2.getGlobalVariables() returning a non CDI type

171976

maj

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Norbert Plött

NEW

Wind

4.0 M7

Internal builder does not handle linked folders

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems