Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Doug Schaefer
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. April 2007 01:02
An: CDT General developers list.
Betreff: [cdt-dev] Binary Parser now faster

Hey gang, I've made the binary parser a lot faster. But, of course, doing
that there are some caveats.

The binary parser now only runs if the file has no extension (like *nix
executables), the file has a numeric extension (like versioned shared
libraries), or the file has a content type that is a kind of
"org.eclipse.cdt.core.binaryFile". If you are supporting binary files that
are not covered by the binary file content types defined by the managed make
plug-in, then you will need to add that to your plug-in. If you have any
questions, please drop me a line.

(and there was much rejoicing.)

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems