RE: [cdt-dev] Binary Parser now faster

.elf isn't a recognized binary file extension. Try adding it to the Binary
File associations in the General->Content Types preference page.

As for the others, it looks like the PE parser has finally given up the
ghost. I have a workspace with ELF files and they work fine. But the project
with PE files (generated by MinGW) doesn't. Please raise a bug.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems