[cdt-dev] Binary Parser now faster

Hey gang, I’ve made the binary parser a lot faster. But, of course, doing that there are some caveats.

The binary parser now only runs if the file has no extension (like *nix executables), the file has a numeric extension (like versioned shared libraries), or the file has a content type that is a kind of “org.eclipse.cdt.core.binaryFile”. If you are supporting binary files that are not covered by the binary file content types defined by the managed make plug-in, then you will need to add that to your plug-in. If you have any questions, please drop me a line.

(and there was much rejoicing…)

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems