Re: [cdt-dev] A few more build/project questions

Hi Mikhail,

>"This is implemented basically ;), i.e. in case the tool specifies the
>IManagedDependencyGeneratorType.TYPE_CUSTOM dep calculator it should be
used
>instead of the PDOM Dependency calculator."

>My questions is: Is such a calculator planned for 4.0?
>[Mikhail] No, as far as I can tell :(

> [Mikhail] Try implementing the custom dependency calculator as mentioned
above and let me know if you have any problems with this approach.

[Sascha] Is IManagedDependencyGeneratorType.TYPE_CUSTOM the right choice?
Looking at the docs I'd go for the TYPE_BUILD_COMMANDS. But this type has
not been completely implemeted yet...as it seems. In BuildDescription it
says:

	case IManagedDependencyGeneratorType.TYPE_COMMAND:
	case IManagedDependencyGeneratorType.TYPE_BUILD_COMMANDS:
	case IManagedDependencyGeneratorType.TYPE_PREBUILD_COMMANDS:
		//TODO: may implement the .d file parsing for deps
calculation here
		//break;
	default:
		depGen = getPDOMDependencyGenerator();