RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Fall Summit

Thanks Chris, I think you're right. At last years CDT summit we had 36
people. I am also checking with Doug Gaff to see if he wants to have some
sessions on DSDP there as well since there is such a large overlap between
the communities. So I'm starting to think we'll be passing 40 at least. The
target I have in mind is 50. But then too many will make discussions
difficult unless we use breakout rooms (but then I hate those because I want
to be in them all :).

But yes, let's see what the numbers are over the next few days and go from
there.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems