[cdt-dev] CConfigurationData changes

Hi all,

As part of fixing the Bug 181021 ([Project Model]Source location and "exlude from build" settings are inconsistent), I’ve committed some small modifications to the CConfigurationData model (used/provided by ConfigurationDataProvider extension point). Namely:

  1. CConfigurationData: IPath[]getSourcePaths() and void setSourcePaths(IPath[]) were replaced with the ICSourceEntry[]getSourceEntries() and void setSourceEntries(ICSourceEntry[]) respectively
  2. CResourceData: boolean isExluded() and void setExcluded(boolean) methods were removed

The ICProjectDescription/ICConfigurationDescription model is not affected, the exclude state is calculated completely based upon the source entries now making these two settings always consistent with each other.

The change may affect custom CConfigurationDataProvider implementers, so let me know if you have any problems with this change and I can put all removed methods back implementing backward compatibility with the newly added methods.

Thanks,

Mikhail

Back to the top