Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Fall Summit

Doug Schaefer wrote:

To help with the planning, I need to get a sense of how many people would be interested in attending. Please send me a private e-mail if you are with some additional information like preferences on location, dates, and whether you mind paying a small ($100-200 US) fee to attend in a nice facility.

Hi Doug,

A small fee would be fine. I would prefer to have the summit here in Toronto as I wouldn't have to submit expenses for travel. I thought IBM was keen on hosting it so why the need for facilities?

-- Jeff J.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, //QNX Software Systems///
//Eclipse CDT Project Lead, http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com///////