[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.2 Countdown

Three more to go. Great work gang!

The word I get now is that there will be a Callisto build over the weekend. I’ll produce a build Friday afternoon for that. If any changes happen over the weekend, we can contribute to a rebuild on Monday or Tuesday. The call for go/no go will be on Wed-ish with CDT 3.1.2 going live on Friday the 16.

Also, the door is open for a 3.1.3 if there is demand for it. I think this will be especially important since I don’t see widespread commercial adoption of CDT 4.0 happening until CDT 4.0.1 in the fall.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

145099

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Doug Crawford

NEW

Wind

3.1.2

MBS Internal Builder: Switch to using the Spawner for det...

145737

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

All

3.1.2

Spawner treats environment differently for Windows and ot...

159173

maj

P3

Ken Ryall

Yufen Kuo

ASSI

Wind

3.1.2

ImportExecutableWizard allows to finish with an empty con...

3 bugs found.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top