[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.2 Countdown

Zarro Boogs found.

I have started the (hopefully) final CDT 3.1.2 build. I’ll let you know when it’s done and provide the update site URL for you to try out. These bits will also make their way to the Callisto staging update site later today as well. We have until Wednesday to do a rebuild if necessary, at least for the Callisto Winter Maintenance release. We do have the option of creating new 3.1.x builds as needed down the road.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top