[cdt-dev] Indexer long talk opportunity

Committers,

I'm scheduled to do a long talk on using the CDT for source code
introspection.  I'm still doing the talk but the travel was not approved
for my co-presenters.  As a result, I will have a free conference
registration allocation that I'm not using (I already get free admission
for doing the short tutorial on MBS).  Hence, there is an opportunity for
someone to get free admission if they're willing to help produce the
content and co-present with me.

If there are any takers please let me know ASAP as I need to know if the
free conference allocation is being used when I sign my speaker agreement,
which is due by next Wednesday.

Thanks,

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team