From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Emanuel Graf
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 7:12 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] cdt.ui depends on cdt.refactoring

Hi all,

While inserting our refactoring work into the cdt refactoring plugin I
discovered that the cdt.ui plugin has a dependency on cdt.refactoring.
Is this really the way it should be? Up to now I considered cdt.core and
cdt.ui to be the base of the cdt and the other plugins depend on them.
Did I get the architecture wrong?

My actual problem is that our work depends on cdt.ui (refactoring
preview) and inserting it into cdt.refactoring creates a build cycle.

Regards
Emanuel

Emanuel Graf                               e-mail: egraf@xxxxxx
Institut fuer Software
Hochschule fuer Technik Rapperswil
Oberseestrasse 10
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)       phone:  +41 55 222 46 22