RE: [cdt-dev] cdt.ui depends on cdt.refactoring

Well, actually, the refactoring functionality should be part of the cdt
base, not in a separate plugin. There are historical reasons for this that
can hopefully be resolved in a future release of the CDT.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member