[cdt-dev] cdt.ui depends on cdt.refactoring

Hi all,

While inserting our refactoring work into the cdt refactoring plugin I discovered that the cdt.ui plugin has a dependency on cdt.refactoring. Is this really the way it should be? Up to now I considered cdt.core and cdt.ui to be the base of the cdt and the other plugins depend on them. Did I get the architecture wrong?

My actual problem is that our work depends on cdt.ui (refactoring preview) and inserting it into cdt.refactoring creates a build cycle.

Regards
Emanuel

Emanuel Graf                               e-mail: egraf@xxxxxx
Institut fuer Software
Hochschule fuer Technik Rapperswil
Oberseestrasse 10
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)       phone:  +41 55 222 46 22