RE: [cdt-dev] Refactoring Support for CDT

2008. We don't have a number for it yet. It could be CDT 5.0 if people end
up changing APIs again. The DOM/indexing APIs for example as these still
need time to mature.

I think it's too late to switch now, and Chris R is still holding the veto
on the move.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member