From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Emanuel Graf
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:24 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Refactoring Support for CDT

Hi Doug
I had a look at the Europa milestone and RC dates and can understand
your concern about adding our work now.

How are the chances that next year's CDT is using Java 1.5?

Emanuel Graf

Doug Schaefer wrote:
Just a quick follow up to this. We're probably at the wrong point in the
CDT
4.0 lifecycle to go deeply into this. We can look at adding features
like
this for next year's CDT. I am already worried about whether we'll be
able
to make our current set of plan items.

As well, CDT 4.0 will be Java 1.4 based. We've started down that path
and I
think we've passed the point of no return.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member