RE: [cdt-dev] Feb. Monthly Call

Let me see if I can remember the Photran/FDT requirements.  Note: you
guys didn't post your presentations on the wiki, or this would be
easier...

1.  Make some non-public routines public.  I don't think CDT has changed
much in "core" since the conference, so the same list of routines is
likely still valid.  I don't think that a patch has been submitted.

2.  Jeff wanted to introduce a couple of interfaces that allow adding a
new "language" to CDT.  After the conference, Doug had a proposal for
different interfaces.  I don't know the status on that with regards to
3.1.

3.  Craig proposed a set of UI changes that would change C/C++ UI items
to "Make" UI items.  People were willing to make the UI language
independent, but there were complaints about using the term "Make".
After the conference, I suggested that some UI elements should remain
language specific (e.g. project wizards).  This was not agreed to.  The
suggestion was to make the UI language independent and use the term
"CDT" in the UI (where exactly what CDT stands for would be determined
later...).  Is that where we are on this issue?

Any other issues?

Regards,
Leo