Re: [cdt-dev] Feb. Monthly Call

Sorry I can't call in today. Too hectic here.
I vote for a CDT "track" that's not during tutorials!!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

                      Doug Schaefer
                      <DSchaefer@xxxxxx        To:       "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      m>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [cdt-dev] Feb. Monthly Call
                      cdt-dev-bounces@e
                      clipse.org

                      02/01/2006 11:35
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "CDT General
                      developers list."

It’s the beginning of the month again, time for our monthly call. From
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CDT/calls,

      Thursday, Feb 2, 2006 - 1 p.m. EST
      Toll free: 1 866 792-1313
      Call in for Ottawa people 787-5021
      Conference id: 2458079

If you have any agenda items, please let us know. Things I have:

      -          3.0.2 end game
      -          3.1 upcoming events, include Callisto M5
      -          3.1 feature status
      -          EclipseCon planning

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems