Re: [cdt-dev] Feb. Monthly Call

On Feb 1, 2006, at 9:35 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

If you have any agenda items, please let us know. Things I have:
If applicable, I'd like to discuss the status of *DT. I'm working with colleagues who want to add their own special purpose language to CDT. I had begun to work on submitting patches for the Photran/FDT work we did, but soon realized that you may have moved beyond where we are at and need guidance as to how to proceed.

Regards,
Craig

Back to the top