RE: [cdt-dev] Early build config creation

We tried your recommendation and implemented an
IManagedConfigElementProvider object and got part of what we were
looking for - our Configuration id augmentation does load where we want
it. However, we aren't quite sure how to actually construct an
IManagedConfigElement[]  array that the
IManagedConfigElementProvider.getConfigElements() requires. By the time
we have created our augmented Configuration(s) and the configuration
provider is created (createConfigProvider), how do you actually get the
array of configruation elements from your project?
Thanks,
Tim
Nokia Developer Tools

Back to the top