[cdt-dev] FW: [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse 3.2 M4 now available

Just a reminder that we would like to move HEAD to this release. Santa is bringing me JFace Virtual Trees for Christmas so I’d like to make the switch on Wednesday. Please let me know if this is a problem.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim Moir
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 5:08 PM
To: platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse 3.2 M4 now available

Eclipse 3.2 milestone 4 (M4) is now available for download from http://eclipse.org/downloads/index.php
Like snowflakes in the wind, Eclipse M4 is now scattering to mirrors around the world, which usually takes a day or so.

For people who already downloaded the integration build with timestamp 200512151506, there's no need to download M4 - it's the same.

For a summary of new and noteworthy features in the Eclipse 3.2 milestone M4 build, point your browser at:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.2M4-200512151506/eclipse-news-M4.html

Kim & Sonia

------

Attachments are virus free!

This message has been scanned for viruses at the originating end by

Nemx Anti-Virus for MS Exchange Server/IMC

        http://www.nemx.com/products/antivirus