[cdt-dev] Registers View and Disassembly View

Hi,

I've almost finished the CDT-based plugin for our
toolchain. Many things were done based on the very
valuable help from this newsgroup. Thanks a lot!

One of the things, that we would like to avoid, is
that customers see any processor specific information
in CDT. For example, they should not see register
values and it should be impossible to disassemble. The
reason for that is that we will probably change the
processor family used on our boards and we do not want
the customers to base their solutions on any
processor-specific information.

Anyway, I tried to disable these features in my
plugin. For registers view, I tried to define my own
TargetConfiguration subclass and there I defined
supportsRegisters() and supportsRegisterModification()
to return false. But it seems to me that these flags
are not taken into account by CDT. Therefore, I can
still see the values of registers in the registers
pane. Is it a bug, or is it intended? If it is
intended, what is the semantic of these two flags in
the TargetConfiguration?

Disabling the "Disassembly" view seems to be more
complex. I have no idea how to do it.

Is there any way to disable some debug views
completely for a certain configuration/toolchain? How
this can be done?

Another question is how to disable certain actions in
the context-menus that pop-up in the "Debug" view
(e.g. Relaunch, Disconnect, etc). Are there any easy
solutions for that?

Thanks,
 Roman