From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Ryall
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 4:49 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Early build config creation

When it starts up one of our plugins creates some additional managed builder Configurations. However when the C++ Projects view restores its state on startup this can cause the projects to be loaded and those projects can’t find their correct configuration because it hasn’t been created yet.

Any thoughts on how to get our plugin’s Configuration creating code to run before ManagedBuildManager loads project info? It looks like it would be nice if there was a way to extend ManagedBuildManager.loadExtensions.

Thanks – Ken

Back to the top