RE: [cdt-dev] the inbox, CDT-parser and goodbye

Our loss, someone elses gain.  Thanks for everything John.

The contributions that you, and all of the rest of the folks
over there working on improving the parser/indexer framework,
have been invaluable to moving the CDT forward from a good
C/C++ development environment to a great development environment.

Hopefully we can continue to make is a totally wicked environment
and that whatever your new role, you will bring Eclipse and CDT
to it =;-)

Thomas

Back to the top