[cdt-dev] the inbox, CDT-parser and goodbye

This email serves as a warning (and apology in advance) for the email bombardment that is about to happen.

Many of the defects relating to the work we have done here on the source code parsing framework have been sent directly to me, as the owner of the CDT-parser component in bugzilla.
As of today, I have emailed the webmaster and have asked him to now direct these defects to the cdt-core-inbox list.   Later on this morning, I will take all my bugs and assign them to the inbox as well.

Working on these features has been a very rewarding experience and I am proud as to everything that we have accomplished together.  While I am no longer available to work on CDT day-to-day, I would like to keep my committer status and stay subscribed to the cdt-dev list so to keep up to date on the big picture.   I will still do my best to respond to questions, although I recommend emailing me directly rather than through bugzilla.

Thanks
--
JohnC

Doug Schaefer wrote a couple of months ago:
> Unfortunately, however, we are going to start losing developers that are
> working full time on the CDT starting August 1. At that time we'll lose
> John Camelon, Andrew Niefer, and Bogdan Gheorghe who have been
> reassigned to other projects in IBM that need their help. The rest of us
> will also be reassigned to new projects as well but we will be keeping a
> couple of developers available for bug fixing. We will certainly do our
> best to leave behind good documentation so that the CDT community can
> make use of the features we've poured our heart and soul into for these
> last three years.

Back to the top